Sunday, October 19, 2014

Arriving in Santiago!

 I arrived in Santiago de Compestela today at noon. It was a good ending to a LONG walk, and it was great to see Beth.
The Cathedral is being worked on 
But here is a view from the North
I quickly got in line at the Pilgrim's Office and soon received my Compestela 
We will spend three days with Bob and Teri Pennison in Santiago, so I will have more to say about the city after this.
For now, the Camino itself is successfully completed! My joy is that I finished and that I do not have to walk tomorrow.
It has been a Buen Camino!








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jerry. That is an impressive feat. Very proud of you

Unknown said...

Come on Home! Can't wait to see/hear the story

WalkingMan said...

We're in Paris tonight, headed for Tulsa on Monday. I'm ready to be home!